My first year out of Drama School

My first year out of Drama School! Where will I be in 365 days time?... When will I be living my dream?... Who will give me my 'big break'?... What do I need to do to get noticed?... Why am I putting myself through this?... How am I going to pay the rent?!

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day 29) Last Singing Lesson!

Having had a wonderful 9 months with Sean, (that's like, a whole baby!) it's come to the point where I am not going to have any more lessons!! At least for the next 3 months. That's scary! I have very much enjoyed my lessons- it's been so good for me to get back into it after having effectively 2 years of not learning anything and one of those without any lessons at all. I just hope that I can keep getting better and better when I'm away (although I guess I will what with so much singing!) and that when I get back I can really start hitting the circuit hard! I also want to make some new recordings. Everyone apart from me likes the old ones but I think if I do one when I'm back from tour and do some mega impressive songs it might help me to...I don't know...maybe even pitch myself to some record companies?? Yes, I've caught the bug...And I know what songs I want to do already which helps, so now it's the small matter of learning them! I can do that...I'm good at learning songs...I think...I hope...I'll ask Sean...DANGIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment