My first year out of Drama School

My first year out of Drama School! Where will I be in 365 days time?... When will I be living my dream?... Who will give me my 'big break'?... What do I need to do to get noticed?... Why am I putting myself through this?... How am I going to pay the rent?!

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day 10) Blah blah blah

This is how I feel today. Blah. Blah blah blah. I spent a VERY long time doing book blurb things today and I think my brain has actually turned to mush! It's honestly one of the most numbing things I've ever tried to do. Yet, it must be done. Money money money and all that. Not much else to report. Tried to learn a song. Tried to get some more stuff sorted out for this job thing. Feeling less enthusiastic about it now than I was yesterday for some reason. I'm sure it will be fine...
Anyway. Sleep time.
OH and I managed to finish season 5 of House M.D. this evening. Achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment