My first year out of Drama School

My first year out of Drama School! Where will I be in 365 days time?... When will I be living my dream?... Who will give me my 'big break'?... What do I need to do to get noticed?... Why am I putting myself through this?... How am I going to pay the rent?!

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day 5-7) Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirmingham

So I had a little mini holiday. My (not so) little brother lives in Birmingham with his girlfriend and their kitten (who is called Poppy and is GORGEOUS) so I went to stay with them for a few days. It was lovely, just what I needed, and enough to kickstart me into this next week with lots of energy.
We filled our days with watching Disney, eating ice cream and shopping. I was very proud because I bought a few summery items that were a size smaller than before! Go me! So yes, an all in all very relaxing weekend, and even megabus screwing up my return journey couldn't ruin it. I have decided though, then men are perves. And not just perves, rude perves. If I am walking down the street, I don't want someone to shout at me. I don't want someone to talk to me about my legs. Just because I'm wearing shorts (in the SUMMER OH MY WORD SHOCK HORROR) doesn't give you the right to comment. Thank you very much. Rant over.
Good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment